How to apply
BEOC’s College Preparation program is designed for students who have a high school diploma or equivalent, and are currently preparing to enroll in college.
Students who have not completed high school may enroll in our High School Equivalency (HSE) program. Click here for the HSE application process.
COLLEGE PREPARATION APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Review EOC eligibility requirements here. (If you meet eligibility requirements, continue to on-line application)
- Complete an online admissions application here.
- Schedule an enrollment session here. All applicants are required to attend an enrollment session.
- Bring copies of required documents to the enrollment session
- Allow 4.5 hours for the enrollment session (a placement test will be given)
- Take the TABE placement test
- Meet with a student advisor
For additional information, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-802-3344.