The BEOC enrollment staff understands that returning to school can be a challenge, but our goal is to provide all applicants with a positive and seamless admissions process. Admissions is an on-going process, but we encourage applicants to apply as early as possible.
EOC ELIGIBILITY, APPLICATION & ENROLLMENT SESSION
Review EOC eligibility requirements here. (If you meet eligibility requirements, continue to on-line application)
- Complete an online admissions application here.
- Need assistance completing the admissions application? Click here for an instructional video.
- Schedule an enrollment session here. All applicants are required to attend an enrollment session.
- Bring copies of required documents to enrollment session
- Allow 4.5 hours for the enrollment session, as a placement test will also be given
- Take the TABE placement test
- Meet with a student advisor
NOTE: College preparation applicants may complete the enrollment process here.
Application process for former students:
If you were previously enrolled and would like to return to BEOC, contact the Admissions Office at 718-802-3344.
For additional information, contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-802-3344.